Why Computer Application studies
What is Computer Application Study?
Computer Applications is a course designed to technical students how to use the computer as a business and personal tool through the use of application software. Appropriate software for database management, word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets will be used. Students will also perform activities using integrated software programs. Students will learn to use the internet, and they will be given assignments in which searching the internet will be required. (An online agreement must be signed by a parent or guardian.)
For Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) - It is open for students who have qualified Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Graduation in any stream is the basic eligibility for MCA. The eligibility for qualifying marks in graduation differs from institute to institute. Most of the institutes require 45 to 50 % aggregate in qualifying exam for taking admission. Reserved categories get some relaxation in aggregate percentage.
- Apart from this there is another prerequisite for taking admission in MCA degree; one must have studied Mathematics in 10+2 as a compulsory subject.
- A (COMPUTER APPLICATION AND INFORMATICS)
- A (COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- C.A (BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- C.A (BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION HONOURS)
- C.A + M.C.A (BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION AND MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION DUAL DEEGREE)
- SC (COMPUTER APPLICATION AND INFORMATICS)
- C.A (MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- C.A (SOFTARE SYSTEM)
- PHIL (COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- TECH (COMPUTER APPLICATION AND INDUSTIAL DRIVES)
- TECH (COMPUTER APPLICATION)
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
- ADVANCED POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COPMPUTER APPLICATION
- DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
- DIPLOMA PROGRAM IN COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATION
- HONOURS DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSE IN COMPUTER PROGRAMING AND SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER COMMERCIAL APPLICATION
- VITEEE MCA (VIT MCA Entrance Examination)
- PG CET (Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test)
- TANCET MCA(Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test MCA)
- UKSEE MCA(Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination MCA)
- KEE MCA(Karunya Entrance Exam MCA)
- NIMCET(National Institute of Technology MCA Common En..)
- CUSAT CAT Arts and Humanities(Cochin University Of Sc..)
- JNU CEE MCA(Jawaharlal Nehru University Common Entran..)
- BIT MCA(Birla Institute Of Technology MCA)
- UPSEE MCA(Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination MC..)
Famous Computer Application alumni
Computer Application placement trends
Information technology placements are extended periods of work experience (which typically last 12 months) that are offered to undergraduates – usually those who have a placement year in industry included as part of their university degree course before their final year.
Many companies, especially in recent years, have refined their technology placements and placed a lot of importance on their programmes, to make them stand out against their competitors, in order to attract the best students.
As a result, IT work experience schemes like these are often highly-structured, including training sessions and plenty of on-the-job learning, to get the best out of you.
Top Computer Application Colleges in India
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - [NIT], THIRUCHIRAPALLI
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - [NIT], WARANGAL
- JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY - [JNU], NEW DELHI
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA - [NITK], SURATHKAL
- SRM UNIVERSITY KATTANKULATHUR CAMPUS - [SRM], CHENNAI
- UNIVERSITY OF HYDERABAD - [UOH], HYDERABAD
- MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - [MNNIT], ALLAHABAD
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - [NITC], CALICUT
- GLS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER APPLICATION, AHMEDABAD
- XAVIER'S INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER APPLICATION, AHMEDABAD