Why Hotel management studies
What is Hotel management Study and Why we study Hotel Management?
The Hotel Management Diploma combines hands-on hospitality courses, including rooms division, reception, and restaurant operations, with basic hotel management courses. With the hotel management diploma, students can begin with entry level positions in hospitality businesses.
A cardinal part of hospitality industry, hotel management has wide employment opportunity. Moreover, with globalisation gaining acceptance more and more countries. The hotel management industry is truly becoming global. As hotel chain owners are opening new hotels in various big and small cities, requirement for trained hotel management proffetionals is huge. Although considered one of the most glamorous careers, hotel management requires proffetional who can keep their cool even in the most challenging situations.
Duration: 4 years*.
Citizenship: Indian nationals.
Qualification: Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent.
1) B.Sc Catering Science & Hotel Management
2) B.Sc. Hospitality Management
3) Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management
4) Managing Front Office Operations
5) Managing Housekeeping Operations
6) Management of Food and Beverage Operations
7) Hospitality Management
8) 3 Years Diploma in Hotel Management
9) 18 Months Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management
10) PG Diploma In Hotel Management
Nature of entrance exam
Name of entrance exam
Exam for UG/PG
MAH CET HM
IPU CET BHMCT
Hotel run exams
Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa
For both UG and PG
Famous Hotel management alumni
Hotel management placement trends
The current state of hotel industry show that india is being seen as a lucrative destination for hotel chains looking for groeth. According to the world travel and tourism council, india is 18th popular business travel destination and in next couple of years it would be in top five. With storage of hotel rooms, dearth of trained hotel management proffetionals, a lot needs to be done. With incentives coming from the government of india, real estate developers and hoteliers are trying to build new hotel which would further the supply and increase the job opportunities for young management graduates.
Top Hotel management colleges in India
- INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION - [IHM], MUMBAI
- INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION - [IHM], PUSA, NEW DELHI
- INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT - [IHM], BANGALORE
- INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY & APPLIED NUTRITION, KOLKATA
- INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT - [IIHM], KOLKATA
- INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED NUTRITION - [IHM], CHENNAI
- DR. AMBEDKAR INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT CATERING AND NUTRITION - [IHM], CHANDIGARH
- INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY - [IHMCT] KOVALAM, TRIVANDRUM
- OBEROI CENTRE OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT - [OCLD], NEW DELHI
- ARMY INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY - [AIHMCT], BANGALORE