Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIMS)(4.5/5) (37 Reviews)
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies Gut No. 356 & 357, Near Tata Foundry, Village Dhamane, Taluka Maval, PUNE2763,
"The road is clear. It is up to the younger generation now to take up the challenge." -
- Shantanurao Laxmanrao Kirloskar
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS) was set up in 1991 by the Kirloskar Group in Harihar to put its illustrious leader Mr. Shantanurao Laxmanrao Kirloskar&rsquo
- s thoughts to practice.
A pioneer of Indian industry, Mr. S. L. Kirloskar was a visionary who possessed the drive and determination to accomplish his vision.
The emergence and subsequent success of the Kirloskar Group companies in the engineering industry in India marked the realisation of one of his visions. KIAMS dedicated itself to the task of Management Development in the Kirloskar Group and other companies by understanding the need to promote managerial and organisational excellence.
In 1998, KIAMS ventured into training bright, young minds in high-quality management education to meet the managerial leadership needs of the country. This was offered as a two-year fully residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Harihar. Encouraged by the success of its alumni in the industry, KIAMS opened its second campus in Pune in 2010. Both the campuses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Placements for the 2017 class of the flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management at Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS), Harihar &
- Pune were conducted between November 2016 and April 2017. Over 60 companies participated in the final placement process this year. Participating firms spanned diverse sectors such as Consulting, Financial, FMCG, Retail, Insurance, IT, Logistics, Manufacturing, Advertising, Telecom and others.
- Antraweb Technologies
- Aptech Ltd.
- Beroe Consulting India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- Central Parking Services
- Coffee Day Beverages
- Envision Financial Systems
- FSL Software Technologies Ltd.
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (AMUL)
- HDFC Asset Management Company Ltd.
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Ltd.
- ICICI Securities Ltd.
- Infiniti Research
- Info Edge (I) Ltd.
- Innovant Interiors
- iTriangle Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd.
- Reliance Retail Ltd.
- Sical Logistics Limited
- SMERA Ratings
- Spandana Sphoorty Financial Ltd.
- Tata AIG General Insurance Ltd.
- Xion Advertising Pvt Ltd.
- Boys Hostel
- Girls hostel
Prof. Dinkar Nimbalkar
Prof. Pradip Kopardekar
Dr. Suresh Garimella
Dr. V.B. Padmanabhan
Dr. Bidyanand Jha
Dr. Anita Kshetri
Dr. Roudra Chakraborty
Dr. Chetan G. K.